You confirm and acknowledge that by accessing the Site and utilizing the Service:
- You have read this Agreement and that you understand its content
- That you are of legal age to form a binding contract of the type of this Agreement.
Please read this Agreement and the Company Policies carefully before using this Site and check them periodically for changes. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement or the Company Policies, please do not make use of or access the Site or the Service.
The Company shall grant the Service to the User subject to the User:
- Receiving the Companys notification approving the opening of a trading account with us.
- Successfully completing the KYC process performed by the Company according to the applicable laws and regulations as amended from time to time; and
- Fulfilling his or her obligations under the Agreement in a timely manner.
All payments in connection with the Site or Service are non-cancelable through out your investment period. Upon entering into an investment, the amounts used to enter into an investment shall be immediately withdrawn from your Trading Account and held by us pending expiry of the investment period. You shall not be allowed to enter into an Investment for any amount in excess of the balance in your Trading Account. You hereby authorize the Company to hold your funds in any financial body we choose in our sole and absolute discretion. You shall not be entitled to any interest in relation to the credit balance on your Trading Account. Other than the applicable amount payable to you upon the expiration of an investment, you shall not be entitled to any additional payment of any kind whatsoever.
It is your obligation to ensure that you fully abide by all applicable laws, regulations and directives with regard to the use of the Site and the Service. For avoidance of doubt, the ability to access the Site or the Service does not necessarily mean that the Site or the Service and your use thereto are legal under relevant laws, regulations and directives. Further, use of the Service is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of the Agreement. You will be held fully responsible for the payment of any taxes that apply to this Agreement, the Site or the Service. It is your responsibility to report your activities on your Trading Account to any applicable tax or other authority, and to pay all applicable levies, taxes, governmental fees and charges associated with the activities including required deductions at source.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion to, at any time add, remove or suspend from the Service any type of asset or cryptotrade, or change or discontinue providing any part of the Service.
The service offers financial activities that may result in the loss of part or all of the invested funds while trading. You should carefully consider whether this activity suits your needs, your financial resources and your personal circumstances. You should be aware that among the features of the service the prices and expiration period quoted through the service for various assets are the prices and expiration period in which we are willing to sell a Forex for such asset to you at such time and these prices may not correspond to any other market price available to you from different markets at the point in time in which you purchase the Forex through the service; and a broad range of financial information is displayed on the site and may quickly become unreliable or change for various reasons such as due to the volatility of financial markets. Further, minor differences in market prices may occur in short time periods and may cause high profits or losses in relation to transactions you complete through the service. There is no existing method that can assure profits from transactions in financial markets. We are under no obligation to quote a particular price quoted on any specific market. You may not use or rely on prices quoted through the service for any purpose other than trading through the service, and you agree not to redistribute such prices to others for commercial or any other purpose. You should also be aware of the risks associated with using an internet or mobile based system for trades, including but not limited, the failure of hardware, software, and internet connection. The site and the service is intended for and should only be used by individuals or entities that have sufficient experience and knowledge in financial matters to be capable of evaluating the financial data and market information displayed on the site, and the merits and risks of entering into financial contracts. By using the service you acknowledge that you are aware of all of the risks associated with the service including without limitation full information and knowledge regarding online Forex transactions and have the financial capability to finance your participation, that your use of this site, the service and content, is at your own discretion and risk, and that you will be solely responsible for any resulting consequences.
By opening an account with Quiloxtrade, you acknowledge, understand and agree with the risks associated with Forex trading, CFD Trading and Cryptocurrency. Trading is very speculative and risky and is only suitable for customers who:
- Understand and are willing to assume the economic, legal and other risks involved
- Are financially able to assume the loss of their total investment and are knowledgeable about trading.
The Company will provide the prices to be used in trading and valuation of Customer's trades in accordance with its trading Policies and Procedures. Prices are set by the company and may be different from prices reported elsewhere. As such, they may not directly correspond to real time market levels at the point in time at which the sale of trades occurs.
It is clarified that no real underlying instruments or assets are being purchased by the customers. Therefore, you have no rights or obligations in respect of the underlying instruments or assets relating to your trading.
The Company is not an adviser or a fiduciary to customer. Each decision by customer to trade in Forex with the Company and each decision as to whether an option is appropriate or proper for the customer is an independent decision made by the customer. The Company is not acting as an advisor or having a fiduciary duty to any customer. You agree that the Company has no fiduciary duty to you and no liability in connection with and is not responsible for any liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys fees, incurred in connection with you trading.
There is no guarantees of profit nor of avoiding losses when trading. You haven't received such guarantees from the Company or from any of its representatives. You are aware of the risks inherent in trading in Forex and are financially able to bear such risks and withstand any losses incurred.
When a customer trades online via the internet, the Company shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses, caused, directly or indirectly, by any malfunction or failure of any transmission, communication system, computer facility or browser software, whether belonging to the Company, customer, any exchange or any settlement or clearing system.
In case the expiry system fails for any reason, it will auto detect un-expired trades and expire them in accordance to the rates stored historically in the archive. If any option did not expire on time, the system will issue a notification to the risk manager and Compliance Officer, detailing all option information, in order to be resolved manually.
Please take under advisement that if you submit a request to withdraw monies from your Trading Account, such request may take us up to 5 business days to process, following the provision by you of all relevant identification documents that we may require from you in our sole discretion. Once the request has been approved, it may take a further 5 business days until the funds show in your personal account. Transfers via credit or debit card shall be performed at times and according to the card company's procedures or according to the terms of third party payment processors used by us to complete such transfers. We may carry out withdrawal orders by alternative means to those which have been used in the original deposit order, subject to anti-money laundering laws and regulations.
You shall be required to provide us, upon any withdrawal of funds from your Trading Account and at any other time we may, in our sole discretion, require you to, provide us proof of identity documentation, such as a notarized copy of your passport or other means of identity verification, copies of a valid credit card, utility bill not older than 3 months, and written confirmation of your instructions to perform activities through the Service, as we may deem necessary under the circumstances. You will receive direct instructions regarding the documents you will be required to submit from our compliance department. You may address us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Notwithstanding, we are not obligated to verify your identity or the validity of your instructions. You shall bear the risk of all instructions, whether authorized, unauthorized, improper or fraudulent, even if such instructions were provided without your authority. If you do not comply with our requests, we reserve the right to close any open Trade on the Service, refund to your Trading Account all amounts invested by you pursuant to such closed Trades, transfer such monies from your Trading Account to you and delete your Trading Account.
USER SIGNUP DATA
Some functions of the Service require sign up, and as part of the process you will be requested to provide certain information, including among others, a unique user name and password "Sign Up Data". You agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete Sign Up Data as prompted by the registration process.
- Maintain the security and confidentiality of your password and any other security or access information used by you to access the Site or Service.
- Maintain and promptly update the Sign Up Data to keep it accurate, current and complete.
- ensure that you log out of the Service at the end of each session using the Service
- Refrain from impersonating any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person's username, password or other Sign Up Data.
- Immediately notify us in writing if you become aware of any loss, theft or use by any other person or entity of any of your Sign Up Data in connection with the Site or the Service or any other breach of security that you become aware of involving or relating to the Site.
- You hereby consent to have your trading history through the Service available online. You will be able to access Trading Account information via the Service using your Sign Up Data.
- You declare that by providing your Sign Up Data to us, you hereby consent to, us sending, and you receiving, by means of E-mail, communication containing content of a commercial nature relating to your use of the Site, the Service and related services, including further information and offers from us that we believe you may find useful or interesting, such as newsletters, marketing or promotional materials. You acknowledge that we do not have to obtain your prior consent whether written or oral before sending such communications to you, provided that we shall immediately cease to send any such further communications should you notify us in writing that you do not wish to receive such commercial content anymore.
Thank You! For reading through our terms and conditions.